Red spots on the skin might be caused due to various factors like allergens, toxins, microbes, heat, moisture, injury and other environmental and mechanical factors. Existing in the form of spots and bumps and, most of the time, appear harmless.
Birthmarks: Caused due to abnormality in the vascular system can be present anywhere on the body can sometimes appear as red spots. These spots can be considerably lightened or eradicated by the use of skin lightening creams and the following ingredients:
• Papaya and apricot: apply slices fresh fruit directly onto the spot for 10 minutes. Repeat daily and rinse off the juice with warm water.
• Lemon juice: apply lemon juice on the spot for ten minutes, then wash with warm water and dry with a towel. Repeat this process three times per day.
• Tomato: apply slices directly onto the spot for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Repeat daily for the best results.
Angiomas: Red domed bumps or papules on or beneath the skin due to the clumping blood vessels. They may occur anywhere on the skin. The most common places of its occurrence are front and back of torso, face, neck and scalp.
• Applying apple cider vinegar on the papules will result in the change of their color, and they fall off.
• Apply paste prepared from sandalwood powder and basil leaves. Leave for ten to fifteen minutes then rinse the area with fresh water. Repeat daily.
• Apply coconut oil or castor oil regularly to reduce the papule size.
• Bathe in Epsom salt the remove Cherry Angiomas.
• Drink at least eight glasses of water daily to maintain healthy skin and remove harmful toxins from the body.
They may or may not be itchy despite elements causing them. So if you feel something like that, make sure you take proper precautions and care. You can also use the skin lightening creams to get rid of any marks left after them!